En poursuivant votre navigation sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies pour vous proposer des informations adaptées à vos centres d’intérêts et pour nous permettre de réaliser des statistiques de visites.
Ceva is the world’s seventh largest veterinary pharmaceuticals company and one of the leading independent producers.
Ceva is a veterinary pharmaceuticals and vaccine manufacturer that enjoys a particularly strong competitive position (number three worldwide) in the fast growing poultry biology segment.
The key challenge in the operation was shaping its structure, in particular by offering Ceva’s management a more than €100 million equity financing facility that could be quickly and easily drawn down as needed for acquisitions.
When the shareholder structure was reorganised in 2014 and a sovereign wealth fund acquired an equity interest in the company, Sagard reinvested its entire stake and remains a significant shareholder.
- Providing equity financing for the company’s acquisitions-led growth strategy.
- Presenting management with a strategic acquisition opportunity.
- Introducing management to some of our family investors to support the company’s geographic expansion.
- Acting as a stable, loyal shareholder over the long term.
- Our capital injection enabled Ceva to pursue its acquisitions-led growth strategy, which has created significant value.
- Our presence has helped to consolidate the company’s independence, with managers and employees owning a majority of outstanding shares.
average annual growth
in revenue since late 2009